Congratulations to the winners of contest for IWMP
1. Design a Logo, Give Name and Tagline for the Integrated Watershed Management Programme (IWMP)
2. Design a Logo and coin a Tagline for “e-Dharti” – National Land Records Modernization Programme (NRLMP), and
3. Design a Logo and giving Tagline for Neeranchal – World Bank Assisted National Watershed Management Project.
The entries for the competition were received till 10th October 2014.
The Department has completed the evaluation of entries for Integrated Watershed Management Programme and selected three separate winners for logo, name and tagline for IWMP. Besides these winners, the Department has selected five separate entries for consolation prizes.
The three winners are as follows:
1. Selected Entry for Logo Only for IWMP is of Mr Krishendu Mukherjee, (Kolkata, West Bengal)
2. Selected Entry for Tagline Only for IWMP is of Mr Siddhartha Madhavareddy, (Hyderabad, Telangana)
3. Selected Entry for Name Only for IWMP is of Mr Sumonto Guha; (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)
In addition, consolation prizes are being awarded to
1. Ms Aditi Gupta
2. Mr Kalpesh Uppin
3. Mr Mayank Nema
4. Ms Purnima Anand
5. Ms Barkha Dattani
Hon’ble Minister of Rural Development Shri Birender Singh launched the Logo, Name and Tagline of IWMP during the function ‘Abhinav – Transforming Lives through Watershed Development’ held on 19th February 2015 at Scope Complex New Delhi. IWMP will now be known as “Jal Sadhana” with the tagline “Conserve water, Conserve life”.
MyGov congratulates all the winners of the contest!
The results for contest for Logo and tagline for National Watershed Management Program- Neeranchal and the contest for National Land Records Modernization Program (NLRMP) will be announced soon.
Total Comments - 32
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Congratulations to all the winners. I sincerely hope in future I too win in the various contests I take part with zeal and enthusiasm
Very Nice Congratulation.
1. Delhi me Red light 30-40% off ho sakte hain. Without flyour and underpass traffic 40/50% jaam khatam ho sakta h
2. Railway stations par jo potty hoti hai uski waja se gandi smell or gandgi rahti hai ye nahi hogi. Jo mall gadi hoti hai ex. (stone, koyla) etc. vo 4 hour me load ho jayegi or 4 hour m khali ho jayegi.
3. All india ke Roads 50% tootne band ho jayenge
4. Mills ki waja se mostly jaam laga rajta hai ex. (thanabhavan mill, nanauta mill, ramala mill,
Name – Ahmad
I have sent to PMO a registered book post on 3rd Apr, 2015 containing 35 pages.
This is an alternate to Joining rivers. IT is not only highly cost effective but will overcome the problems of litigation, reduced corruption, all nil land acquisition, immediate fruit yielding, employment generation, economical yields, reducing pressure on pulses; food grains;vegetables;making people happier n healthy, green and beautiful India- I perceive it a unique in world. I wish PMO to look at it.
Many congratulations to these volunteers & This is my opinion that those volunteers must be given a tag of " National volunteer"who are cotributing towards national development through their ideas.
It is a great move by our Government to provide such opportunity via this site as well as honoring the winners. Thanks
Amma Please Review
https://youtu.be/R45zNCiXDGo Amma VAsu Ramagovinda
Congratulation to all winners
Keep it up winners!
Excellent combination. Heartfelt Greeting for the winners.