You don't have javascript enabled. Please Enabled javascript for better performance.

Success Stories on Swachh Bharat

28 Nov 2015

Swachh-Bharat-banner-930-213

The ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ is a massive mass movement that seeks to create a Clean India. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ (Clean India Mission) on 2nd October 2014, the 145th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi…… View E-book

Total Comments - 28

• shalini dwivedi - 4 years ago

This e-book gives an example that people of village areas are now becoming conscious about their health and safety….this is a good beginning .But inspite of constructing toilets people should also take care about the proper usage of toilets and make them clean ..Apart from this still there are many parts of our country where people are not aware .So ,I think not only few parts but each and every part of our country should become aware and contribute equally to develop our nation…

• Supriya Chandra - 4 years ago

Respected Sir Its a great en devour to start such Mission We reach some land mark we need to march long way I have some some suggestion 1. The comprehensive flow chart is required from Collection to Final disposal without hampering too much Environmental Impact 2. Allotment of Fund is not only the solution Strict monitoring is also needed 3. The total system should need a transparency 4. 2- 3 stage of motoring system will make the Mission much more successful I am ready to be a Soldier

• Sandeep Krishnan - 4 years ago

Mr Modi,

I would like to make a suggestion toward swachh bharat Campaign. Every IAS officer of Govt servant should get involved in swachh bharat initiative, if he has to get promoted to senior level. this would a be motivation for people of work on the campaign.

Similarly IIT and IIM student should do one year of Intern in Swachh Bharat campaign to get their certification

Regards
    Sandeep

• sourav gaba - 4 years ago

sir..Hm log chahte hai ki India..Pollution free hojaye or clean hojaye..agr hmare india k log hi kuch nhi krege toh india kse saaf rhega..yhan toh log Car me kuch khate h toh uska wrapper road pr her dete h.. agr hm uske liye Fine rkhe or roads pr Dustbins lgaye jaye toh boht acha hoga…or..jo government sweepers jo alag alg streets me safai krte h unhe timing k hisab ye area de dediye jaaye or km dediye jaye ki aaj is area ko bilkul clean krna h i hope isse jyada safai bhi hogi or log smjhege

• Kalash vats - 4 years ago

Jai hind sir
    Sir I want to suggest that can’t we bring the technology of converting garbage into electricity(it is there in Venice) to India.
    In this way electricity can also be produced and garbage can also be cleaned.

• sanjeevkumar s mailare - 5 years ago

Swacha bharat bahut achakam horaha hai magar gav me yova koka eke sangatan karke une rojagar ke sat swacha bhart kam gav swacha bharat kareko bola hai lekin gam sabha me mukhiya paisha kakar kam kaj nahikarta hai yova ko swacha bharat kam kare ke liya app prana hai magar app paisha nahimilata hai

• TILAK MAHORE - 5 years ago

MODI ji is bar Rajya Sabha me nominated member ki liye aap
    1 FARMER
    1 DALIT
    1 MUSLIMS
    1 STUDENT LIKE ME TILAK AGE 24 ELECTRONIC ENGINEER SON OF FARMER
    1 STAR LIKE SANIA MIRZA/NEHWAL
    OR
    1 ARMY WIDOW WOMAN

ko select kare to aapki chhavi Kisan Dalit Muslim ke beech me achchhi hogi and ek student girl/boy ko select karte hi to puri youth student aapka phewar karinge

• P A Cariappa - 5 years ago

Dear Sir,
    I am P A Cariappa, the idea of " Swachh Bharath" , is a " Great Initiative "
    Taken by " Government of India " , and I stand by the decision .

Regards.
    P A Cariappa.

• Aman Modi - 5 years ago

Respected PM,
    On 2nd oct 2014 you started a mass movement of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. I saw in the starting people r very careful about cleanliness but as days r passing they forgot about it. I saw that nothing much has changed about cleanliness. yes some places r clean as before.I suggest u to take more agressive step to stop dirtyness. Please pass a law that if anyone spread dirty he/she will be fine. U said that in 2019 as 150th Mahatma Gandhi birthday we acheive this but u hv to take steps.

• HARSHVARDHAN KUMAR - 5 years ago

Few months ago when I was going to my hometown by train I saw people sitting on and beside the railway tracks for open defecation. That time I was wondering if there’s any way to change it. After reading the eBook I came to know how the situation can be changed. Fasting for two more days, working continuously for about 12 hours to get a toilet. These efforts are quite appreciable and enough to inspire to make India open defecation free.

• Dr Ravindra Karwa - 5 years ago

I visited the wonderful Taj Mahal in July 2015 and was disappointed that even just outside this wonderful site there was no where for waste disposal. I had purchased some chips etc and ehen we finished wieating them could not find a local; waste collection bin to dump the rubbish. When I enquired about this from the local shop keepers – they suggested that I throw the litter on the roadside. Needless to say I did not heed their advice and brought back the litter to dispose in the hotel bin.

Latest E-Books

मध्यप्रदेश शासन की मासिक पत..
The Defence Research & Development Organisation, DRDO is tasked with de..
The current government’s Digital India vision has been a game changer for..