Through eSanjeevani OPD, anyone can seek medical advice and medication through audio and video. With the introduction of this service, people living in the remote areas of Jharkhand will also be able to get their health related consultation.
Web Site URL : – https://esanjeevani.com/
User Guide for citizen URL : – https://esanjeevaniopd.in/assets/images/login//userguide_patients.pdf
The facility of eSanjeevani OPD service can be availed from 11 am to 1 pm and 3 pm to 5 pm from Monday to Saturday from across the state. This free service has been started by the Government of Jharkhand. At present, this facility is being provided by12 doctors in different districts of Jharkhand. On https://esanjeevaniopd.in any person can get this service by doing his registration.
It is based on eSanjeevani – Government of India’s flagship telemedicine technology developed by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing C-DAC (Mohali). eSanjeevani – a doctor to doctor telemedicine system is being deployed nationally for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare at 155,000 Health and Wellness Centers under Ayushman Bharat Scheme of Government of India.
Helpline Number : 91-11-23978046
Toll Free : 1075
Email-Id : email@example.com
Salient features of this citizen friendly National Online OPD service (eSanjeevaniOPD) are:
1. Patient Registration
2. Token Generation
3. Queue Management
4. Audio-Video Consultation with a Doctor
6. SMS/Email Notifications
7. Serviced by State’s Doctors
8. Free Service
9. Fully Configurable (no. of daily slots, no. of doctors/clinics, waiting room slots, consultation time limit etc.)
i. User verifies his/her mobile no. using OTP
ii. Fills Patient Registration Form
iii. eSanjeevaniOPD assigns a Patient ID
iv. User requests a token for consultation
v. Uploads health records, if any
vi. User receives Patient ID & Token through SMS
vii. eSanjeevaniOPD sends a SMS notification asking user to login
viii. User logs in using Patient ID
ix. Patient enters the clinic and is placed at the end of the existing queue. If there is no queue you will be placed at serial no. 1
x. eSanjeevaniOPD assigns a doctor to the patient (time interval depends on the length of the queue)
xi. As the doctor is assigned to the patient “CALL NOW” button gets activated
xii. User is required to click “CALL NOW” button within 120 seconds*
xiii. Upon clicking “CALL NOW” within 10 seconds the doctor shows up in video
xiv. Patient consults the doctor
xv. During the consultation doctor has an access to the patient’s health records (if uploaded at v)
xv. During the consultation, doctor prepares an electronic prescription (ePrescription)
xvi. At the end of the consultation doctor sends the ePrescription and closes the call
xvii. ePrescription shows up on patient’s end.
xviii. Patient logs out after saving/printing the received ePrescription
xix. After the call eSanjeevaniOPD sends SMS notification to the patient with a link to download ePrescription
1. eSanjeevaniOPD is yet a web-application, however, it’s development has been based on responsive web design approach. Hence eSanjeevaniOPD is expected to respond to the user’s behaviour and environment based on screen-size, platform and orientation. It is possible to use eSanjeevaniOPD on large screen tablets and smartphones.
2. For a smooth full-motion video consultation experience internet speed of at least 1Mbps is recommended.
3. Once registered patient’s name, age, gender, patient ID cannot be altered, however, patient can update email / mobile number and address
4. Every patient is assigned a unique 16 digit patient ID, it is generated using Luhn Algorithm (mod 10 algorithm).
5. Every consultation will be assigned a unique consultation number.
6. Patients residing in a particular State will get connected with one of doctors on the panel of doctors set up by the corresponding State’s health department.
7. If (at xi) patient misses to click “CALL NOW” in 120 seconds, eSanjeevaniOPD will move this patient few slots lower in waiting room queue and the patient next in queue will take the turn.
8. All tokens (used & unused) will expire at the end of the day.
9. For using the system again the user will need to follow same steps, registration form will show up auto filled with details existing in eSanjeevaniOPD, hence the user will upload health records if any and then generate token.
For any query kindly reach
Ph – 0651-2261000
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Comments - 0