Announcement of Winners of World Oral Health Day 2021 Contests
On the occasion of World Oral Health Day 2021, meme-making contest, slogan writing competition, short film contest and poster making competition were held from 1st March 2021 to 15th March 2021 on the MyGov Platform. The competitions were very successful and received a total of 5843 entries from across the nation. The theme for the competition was “Be proud of your mouth”.
This competition was organised by the Centre for Dental Education and Research, AIIMS–New Delhi which serves as the nodal agency and has been designated as the National Centre of Excellence for the implementation of the National Oral Health Programme by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. This programme was launched to prevent, control and manage effectively, the burden of oral diseases in India. This comprehensive programme aims to make oral health services accessible, affordable and sustainable with the onus on oral health promotion and disease prevention for good general health and wellbeing.
Committed towards quality oral health care for the whole country the competitions were part of the initiative for oral health promotion among all Indian Citizens through the MyGov platform. A total of 1401 entries for the meme-making contest, 3299 entries for the slogan writing competition, 205 entries for the short film contest and 938 entries for the poster competition were received.
The esteemed panel of jury for the meme-making contest was:
- Dr. Vijay Prakash Mathur, Professor & Head, Department of Pedodontics and Preventive dentistry, CDER, AIIMS, New Delhi;
- Dr. Asmita Patil, Additional Professor, Department of Physiology, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Dr. Tony George Jacob, Assistant Professor, Department of Anatomy, AIIMS, New Delhi
The esteemed panel of jury for slogan writing competition was:
- Dr. Savita Yadav, Professor, Department of Biophysics. AIIMS, New Delhi;
- Dr. Sujata Sharma, Professor, Department of Biophysics. AIIMS, New Delhi
- Dr. Aditi Nanda, Department of Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge, CDER, AIIMS, New Delhi;
The esteemed panel of jury for poster competition was:
- Dr. Mona Sharma, Associate Professor, Department of Reproductive Biology, AIIMS, New Delhi;
- Mr. Ramachandra Pokhale, Senior Artist, Centre for Community Medicine, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar Chaudhari, Associate Professor, Department of Orthodontics, CDER, AIIMS, New Delhi.
The entries were evaluated by the esteemed panel of jury and the results were declared. Cash prizes were awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners. Following are the winners and their entries.
- First Prize of Rs. 3000/- to Tharun Prasath J (Chennai, Tamil Nadu)
2. Second Prize of Rs. 2000/- to Divyanshu Bhardwaj, (Bandikui, Rajasthan)
- Third Prize of Rs. 1000/- to Shashikiran, (Bangalore, Karnataka)
- First Prize of Rs. 3000/- to Pragati Tiwari, (Mandla, Madhya Pradesh)
2. Second Prize of Rs. 2000/- to Anil Jadhav, (Thane, Maharashtra)
- Third Prize of Rs. 1000/- to Bhupinder Kaur, (Bangalore, Karnataka)
- First Prize of Rs. 3000/- to Kumar Arijit Mishra, (Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar)
- Second Prize of Rs. 2000/- to Shyambesh Babu, (Kozhikode, Kerala)
- Third Prize of Rs. 1000/- to Payal Sharma (Jaipur, Rajasthan)
SHORT FILM CONTEST
No eligible entries were found.