Announcement: Shortlisted Teams for The Final Round of Hack-e-Thon 2018, Incubation Centre, IIT Patna
Incubation Centre, IIT Patna had invited students, members of faculty or other innovators to participate in Hack-E-Thon,2018. The objective of the event is to identify solutions for relevant problems existing in various sectors prevalent in the rural and urban community.
Participants were asked to work on any of the following five problem statements.
1. Affordable and effective assistive device for the physically challenged.
2. Portable, power efficient and cost effective medical diagnostics devices.
3. Innovative devices for waste management.
4. Innovative devices for human safety and disaster management.
5. Any innovative ideas in the field of Medical electronics.
We have received more than 500 applications with more than 1700 participation from students, faculties and other innovators. With this huge response from all over the country, this will surely be a great competition.
And here are shortlisted teams set to participate in The Final Round of Hack-e-Thon 2018, Incubation Centre, IIT Patna.