- Year of 2019
- Year of 2018
- Year of 2017
- Year of 2016
- Year of 2015
- Year of 2014
Incubation Centre, IIT Patna had invited students, members of faculty and other innovators to participate in Hack-E-Thon, 2018. The objective of the event is to identify solutions for relevant problems existing in various sectors prevalent in the rural and urban community.
Participants were asked to work on any of the following five problem statements.
1. Affordable and effective assistive device for the physically challenged.
2. Portable, power efficient and cost effective medical diagnostics devices.
3. Innovative devices for waste management.
4. Innovative devices for human safety and disaster management.
5. Any innovative ideas in the field of Medical electronics.
We received more than 500 applications with more than 1700 participation from students, faculties and other innovators. 15 teams have been shortlisted for the final round of Hack-e-Thon 2018, Incubation Centre, IIT Patna. 7 out 15 teams participated in the final round conducted on 7th to 9th Sep,2018 at IIT Patna Bihta Campus.
And here are the Winners and Runners up of Hack-e-Thon 2018, Incubation Centre, IIT Patna.