- Year of 2020
- Year of 2019
- Year of 2018
- Year of 2017
- Year of 2016
- Year of 2015
- Year of 2014
E-municipality Services provided by Department of Urban Development and Housing
Urban Development and Housing Department, Jharkhand provides civic amenities in urban areas and extends support through Urban local bodies to the deprived section of the society as well as shares the responsibility of insuring planned development of the city and its outskirt. Induction of the twelfth schedule in the constitution through 74th Constitutional amendment has brought various urban activities and services such as urban planning including town planning, regulation of land use, planning for economic and social development, safeguarding the interests of weaker sections of society, providing civic amenities, promotion of cultural, education and aesthetic aspects etc. within the purview of urban local bodies.
It is, therefore, inevitable for the urban local bodies to render services as per the requirement and necessity of the citizen and town in pursuance to the provisions as contemplated in the constitution. There are 43 urban local bodies consisting of 6 Municipal Corporations, 19 Nagar Parishad , 15 Nagar Panchayats and 02 Notified Areas Committees (NAC) with 1 Municipality, responsible for implementation of the Urban development activities in their respective areas in the state of Jharkhand.
E-Services Provided By the Department
1. Online Building Plan Approve
2. Birth & Death Registration
3. Public Grievance Management System
4. Property Tax Management System
5. Municipal License Management System
6. Water Connection
7. E-Tender, Jharkhand
8. Human Resource Management System
9. Contractor Registration System
10. Project Management System
11. Real State Regulatory Authority
12. Mukhyamantri Jansamvad
Any Body who are interested to use above services can access through below url.
url :- https://udhd.jharkhand.gov.in/Services2.aspx
Purpose of e-Services
The main purpose of this e-Service is
1. To save time and effort of citizen as well as service provider.
2. Avoid the middleman to bring the transparency in work.
3. Services are available anywhere, any time to the citizen.
4. Provide the complete information about each service.
5. Let each and every one what the government did for the citizen.
6. Provide complete online assistance through email and phone.
Any Body who want to use above services can create their account and apply for any services. User’s account helps to apply and track the service and grievance status.
For any assistance you can reach out us at
Urban Development & Housing Department
4th Floor Project Building
Phone No -: 0651-2446640
Fax No -: 0651-2446640
Email -: email@example.com