- Year of 2020
- Year of 2019
- Year of 2018
- Year of 2017
- Year of 2016
- Year of 2015
- Year of 2014
On the occasion of the 70th anniversary year of the adoption of the Indian Constitution by the Constituent Assembly, Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law & Justice, Government of India in collaboration with MyGov conducted a “Constitution Day Essay Contest” from 26 Nov 2019 to 26th January 2020 with the objective to celebrate the Constitution Day on 26th November 2019 and to commemorate 70 years of the adoption of the Indian Constitution and also to make people aware about the fundamental duties.
The essay contest received an overwhelming response, with 8175 citizens participated across the country. The essay competition was divided into 3 categories: Junior, Senior and Open Category.
Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law & Justice and MyGov congratulate and thank all the participants for their exuberance and hope that they will continue to participate in MyGov’s future activities.
Top 3 Winners (Category-wise):
1. 1st Prize- Riddhi Hasmukh Bhai, Comment ID-108709591
2. 2nd Prize- Aniksha Chandna, Comment ID- 108698201
3. 3rd Prize- Pavithran, Comment ID-108705501
Click here to find out the 20 consolation prize winners from Junior Category
1. 1st Prize- Pulak Mohanty, Comment ID- 108770201
2. 2nd Prize- Bhavil Pisal, Comment ID- 108772491
3. 3rd Prize- Nairul SK, Comment ID- 108773221
Click here to find out the 20 consolation prize winners from Senior Category
1. 1st Prize- Sakshi Arora, Comment ID- 108780561
2. 2nd Prize- Sumit_343, Comment ID- 108779851
3. 3rd Prize- Samriddhi Thakur, Comment ID- 107936371
Click here to find out the 20 consolation prize winners from Open Category
Hearty Congratulations to the winners!!!