Winner Announcement of Online Quiz on Know Your Forces
On the occasion of Republic Day Parade 2020, Ministry of Defence in collaboration with MyGov.in conducted an online quiz on the theme ‘Know Your Forces’ from 1st January to 15th January, 2020 with an aim to create patriotic feeling among the youth and masses across the nation. The quiz was open for all Indian citizens above 14 years of age.
The quiz received an overwhelming response, with more than 38,000 citizens participated across the country.
41 participants scored full marks in the quiz. Maximum participation was observed from the youth with an age group of 13-25 showing that the young generation embodies patriotic feeling and are aware about the contribution of ‘ Armed Forces’ towards building our nation. The maximum participation was observed from the States of Uttar Pradesh and Maharastra.
The Top 100 participants will be issued a certificate by the Ministry of Defence and an invitation to attend the Republic Day Parade, 2020 at Rajpath.
Top 10 participants shall receive cash prizes. The Top 3 participants will be felicitated in a function in the Rashtriya Rangshala Camp on 28.01.2020.
Ministry of Defence and MyGov congratulate and thank all the participants for their exuberance and hope that they will continue to participate in MyGov’s future activities.
Cash Prize Winners of Know Your Forces Quiz:
- First Prize (INR 25,000/-) – Kartik Bathla (User Id- 7835974)
- Second Prize (INR 15,000/-) – Samula Kranthikumar Reddy (User Id- 789009)
- Third Prize (INR 10,000/-) – Payal Yadav (User Id- 15930784)
7 Consolation Prizes (INR 5,000/- Each)
1. Abhishek Gusai (User Id- 16071114)
2. Shantanu Rajaram Jirage (User Id- 17576094)
3. Pawan Bhange (User Id- 17575794)
4. Ankit Kumar Mishra (User Id- 17576184)
5. Kanagala Lakshmi Sireesha (User Id- 17434984)
6. Sundara Rajaeswaran V (User Id- 5667264)
7. Anu Alda (User Id- 17509144)
Click here to find out the top 100 Participants to be invited to attend the Republic Day Parade, 2020 at Rajpath.