Let’s Create Together on MyGov…
MyGov is a portal for people’s participation, Millions of ideas have poured in on a range of discussion themes in the last eighteen months. But MyGov is also a platform for budding artistes and creative citizens to showcase their talent. Lakhs of ideas have been received in various MyGov contests for designing logos, slogans, taglines and other creative inputs for government programs and schemes, such as Pradhan Mantri Jan – Dhan Yojana, Digital India and Swachh Bharat to name a few. Over 2.1 lakh entries in 314 contests testify to the popularity of these contests among people from around the country.
Some of the prominent contests and their winners are
- Pradhan Mantri Jan – Dhan Yojana – logo designed by Priya Sharma, Delhi
- Digital India Mission – logo designed by Rana Bhaumik, Barasat, West Bengal.
- Swachh Bharat Mission – logo designed by Anant Khasbardar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra; and Tagline designed by Bhagyasri Sheth, Rajkot, Gujarat
- Gender Champions Badge Design – won by Kalpesh Uppin
- Contest for naming the new Mission on ‘Housing for All by 2022’: jointly won by Rajbala Murthy (Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana), Atul Agrawal ( Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna) and Amit Pal(Pradhanmantri avas yojna)
- Title and Tagline competition for the proposed scheme National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC): won by Balaji DK, Koratagere, Karnataka for the Title ‘Safai Udhyami Yojana’ and Ankur Srivastava, Allahabad, U.P. for the tagline ‘Swachhta se Sampannta ki oor’.
- Logo Design Competition for National Digital Literacy Mission: Mr. Anant Khasbardar, Maharashtra
- Name, Tagline and Logo design competition for National Career Service Project: won by Rajendra Kulkarni, Nagpur, Maharashtra, for the name “Unnati”, Sandeep Gulia, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, for the tagline “संभावनाओं से सफलता तक”and Raja Rethinam K, Puducherry, for the following logo
- Logo, Name and Tagline contest for Integrated Watershed Management Program (IWMP): won by Mr. Krishendu Mukherjee, Kolkata, West Bengal, for the following logo:
- Siddhartha Madhavareddy, Hyderabad, Telangana, for the Tagline “Conserve water, Conserve life”
- Sumonto Guha, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, for the Name “Jal Sadhana”
- Slogan, Tagline and Logo competition for New Education Policy: won by Vinod Kumar Maheshwari, Rewari, Haryana, for the Slogan “नई शिक्षा नीति करे साकार, ज्ञान, योग्यता और रोजगार।”, Vipitha Devi from Paravur, Kerala, for the Tagline “Educate Encourage Enlighten” and Nawaj Shaikh, Pune, Maharashtra, for the following logo:
MyGov invites you to put on your thinking hats and get the creative juices flowing… To participate in the current contests, click here…!
– Gaurav Dwivedi