Winner Announcement Blog for Essay Competition on Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat
NCERT under the Ministry of Education, GoI, in association with MyGov under the Ministry of Electronics & IT, GoI, organized an online Essay Writing Competition on Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat on MyGov Innovate platform between 3rd – 23rd August 2020.
The competition was open for students of Secondary and Higher Secondary Stages from schools under CBSE, KVS, NVS, NIOS, and All School boards/SCERTs at the State/UT level.
• IX to X (Secondary Stage)
• XI to XII (Higher Secondary Stage)
Entries from students were invited on the following themes:
1. Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Indian Constitution and Democracy are the biggest enablers
2. India at 75: A Nation Marching towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat
3. Aatmanirbhar Bharat through Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat: Innovation thrives when there is Unity in Diversity
4. Digital India for Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Opportunities on COVID-19 and Beyond
5. Aatmanirbhar Bharat – How can school children contribute to National Development?
6. Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Overcoming Gender, Caste and Ethnic biases
7. Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Making of a New India through Bio-diversity and Agricultural Prosperity
8. While I exercise my rights, I must not forget to undertake my duties to usher in an Aatmanirbhar Bharat
9. My physical fitness is my wealth that will build the Human Capital for Aatmanirbhar Bharat
10. Conserve Blue to Go Green for an Aatmanirbhar Bharat
The competition received an overwhelming response as 1,14,338 students from across the nation participated in this competition.
We are glad to announce the list of Top participants under each category.
Click here to view the list of Top participants under each category.