JHARKHAND UNIFIED DIAL 100
Jharkhand Police Unified Dial-100 project establishment is a part of the State Emergency Response System, situated at Ranchi along with its branches in the district to facilitate receiving call of emergencies relating to public safety by ensuring round the clock availability of operational 100 number from across the State and to transfer the calls to related District Command and Control Room. Police field services shall be provided by 320 PCR (Police Control Room) Vehicles, deployed directly under its control, aiming at less response time in urban and rural areas.
“Unified DIAL 100” is a Jharkhand State Police initiative to implement a centralized and automated system to handle Public Distress Calls. It utilizes PSTN / Wireless Media, IP Telephony and CTI based Solution to handle distress calls efficiently State Command and Control Center and District Control Rooms, guides and communicate PCR Vans and other stakeholders, by using vehicle mount terminals and GPS based Automatic Vehicle Tracking System.
- In-depth analytics built into the system for effective monitoring and decision support.
- Dashboards for effective monitoring.
- Searching through the records on various criteria with a single click.
About Dial 100
- State Command & Control Center in Ranchi for receiving all calls
- 24 District Control Centers.
- 320 PCR Vans deployed for field assistance
- Police to reach the incident location within 15 minutes target time.
- Each call gets recorded.
- Based on Jharkhand Police’s own network.
- Whole system developed by the Jharkhand Police IT Wing.
- Seamless flow of information to all the required levels with minimal intervention there for faster delivery.
- Disaster recovery mechanism is there for Data Safety and Protection.
- The information regarding any distress call received, automatically flashes on the screen of the respective channel for further action required at their end.
- Multi-Channel support including IP Phones to IP Phones, IP Phone to VHF etc
- When in distress
- Dial 100
- Register your complaint
- Police will respond immediately.
- Police will reach the spot
- Emergency services will be provided
- Local police will register the case
- 100% satisfaction of the complainant
Total Comments - 0